As a yoga teacher you are not only teaching yoga but also waking up before class to do your own self practice. You are an inspiring soul that is living and breathing yoga. You are a leader and a learner, and always progressing and evolving your own yoga practice. You plan your classes carefully to fit with the guest activity schedule and our yoga philosophy. You will give every student personal attention during your classes, but also after classes.
It's a big plus if you are a surfer or come with the intention to learn and head out in the waves every morning with our crew, since the yoga is built around surfing you will then be able to fit in the lessons with the surf program.
This is a work-holiday opertunity with a small salary and not a gig if you're expecting a big salary. However if you want to share your passion for yoga, surf every day and be part of an amazing little family sharing a good life in the sunshine for a few months, it's perfect.
Especially it's for you who want to learn how to surf since you can tag along on the surf lessons on a daily basis. Are you already a keen surfer? Even better, use one of our speciality surfboards (longboards/shortboards) and with the help of our ISA certified coaches you can improve with video analysis sessions and in depth coaching methods.
- Yoga alliance teaching certificate, minimum RYT200
- Minimum 2 years of previous full-time teaching experience
- Fluent in English
- Provide minimun 3 references from yoga studios you have taught at
- You can stay minimum 3 months
- Keen surfer who would like to join the group to surf every day
- Female ( as we are aiming at a 50/50 gender quota at sunshinestories, the role as yoga teacher is open for female applicants only)
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Please make your application via this career site. We hire yoga teachers every 3-5 months, and usually hire a few months before the date period, once we start the hiring process we will be in touch with you with the dates.