ATTENTION! - This position is available for Sri Lankan Citizens that are fluent in Sinhala only.
Your job as a bartender at Ceylon Sliders is to provide excellent service to ensure the guests satisfaction. As a bartender, you will be responsible especially over making cocktails, juices, smoothies, and serving other beverages such as wine and beers. You will also me making speciality coffee's such as cappucions and espressos in which you will get training.
Being a small café & restaurant focusing on teamwork, you will besides working as a bartender, also be helping with other duties and such as taking customer orders, delivering food, beverages and handling payments.
We believe the right candidate
- has a customer oriented personality and outstanding people skills
- has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- pays attention to detail and has the capacity of working in a highly demanding, fast-paced environment
- has the ability to build relationships with colleagues and guests and ensure high levels of satisfaction
- a working knowledge of cash registers and ordering information systems.
- A minimum 2 years experience in a similar capacity is desired; longer experience in hospitality industry as well as high end restaurants is an added advantage
- Training as a bartender
- Able to make the traditional cocktails with easy and proficiency and learn new recipes quickly
- Able to work professionally to maintain cost of sales in the bar departement
- If you have experience as a barista or waiter it's a big plus
- Fluent speaking in English
- Sri Lankan Citizen - You need to have sri lankan citizenship as well as speak & write fluently in Sinhalese
- Very good knowledge of speaking & writing in English (we have a foreign ownership; recipes, work manuals, meetings are in English as well as the fact that our guests are from all over the world)